Demon Rising - Frozen Burrow
1. Kill 3 Elite Beetles and enter the portal to kill Scorpion Oberon, you will get a Fury Crystal.
2. Kill 3 Elite Ergates and enter the portal to kill Toxic Russ, you will get a Toxic Crystal
3. Kill 3 Elite Hell Swarms and enter the portal to kill Steel Morgan, you will get a Morgan Tooth
4. Touch the Magic Crystal Shard and kill all the bugs that protect the shard as well as the Parasite Lord. (Optional)
5. Kill 3 Elite Blood Suckers and enter the portal to kill Spawner Dima, you will get a bottle of Spawner Blood.
6. Activate the 4 locks and go into the deepest burrow to kill Hive Queen Deborah.
The Location of Bosses:
There is a small island to the northeast of Cronus. The ground of the island is covered by snow, while a dark burrow hides underground - Frozen Burrow, which is the domain of Hive Queen Deborah. Lots of people went there looking for fame and treasure but most of them never came back. Before finding heading off, you can visit Dresden to take some commissions.
Kill 3 Elite Beetles and enter the portal to kill Scorpion Oberon, you will get a Fury Crystal, which is used to open the East Lock. Tip: You can use the Beetle Egg dropped by the Beetles to increase your defense while fighting Oberon.
Flame Cannons are on your way to find Toxic Russ. Run as fast as you can and maintain your HP levels.
Kill 3 Elite Ergates and enter the portal to kill Toxic Russ, you will get a Toxic Crystal in your inventory, which is used to open the West Lock. Tip: The Ergate Eggs can add HP to your teammates in a certain range. Make good use of it.
Run again to get through the blizzard as soon as possible, then you will reach the burrow of Steel Morgan.
Kill 3 Elite Hell Swarms outside the portal, pick up the Swarm Eggs, then enter the portal to fight Steel Morgan. Steel Morgan has a tough shell. You'll need to use Swarm Eggs to increase the attack of your teammates first. After killing Morgan, you will get a Morgan Tooth, which is used to open the South Lock.
On your way to find the Spawner Dima, you have found a Magic Crystal Shard. If you touch it, lots of bugs will swarm you. After killing all the bugs which protected the shard---Squall Swarm and Burst Swarms, you need to fight with Parasite Lord. (Optional)
Spawner Dima, the most popular female worm in Frozen Burrow, is located near Hive Queen Deborah. Kill all the Elite Blood Suckers outside her burrow and enter to kill her for her Spawner Blood, which is used to open the North Lock. Tips: Try using the Sturdy Eggs dropped by Blood Suckers to increase your HP total.
Now find the final Portal. Open the 4 Locks and awaken Hive Queen Deborah. It's time to test your courage, wisdom and teamwork. Ready? Go!
After killing Hive Queen Deborah, you will get a Frost Armor Scroll. 1 Frost Armor Scroll, 5 Glacial Stones (dropped by Glacial Swarms in Frozen Burrow) and 3 Iron Ores can be forged into a Frost Armor, which can protect you from the Hellfire in Caria Fortress.