Summer Hits - Valor Arena
|Beginner's Manual||Eudemon Operation||Eudemon Profile||Maps/NPCs||Items||Monsters||Skills||Quest|
|Demon Box||Aeolus Shrine||Black Jack||Magic Fountain||Blazing Auction||Valor Arena||Wave of Wealth||Party Crashers|
|Time||Jul. 7th to Sep. 14th|
Issued by the Summer Park. It can be used to swap for rewards and points.
|Level Requirement||50 and above|
Summer VIP Card
Issued by the Summer Park. It records how many times you participate in the events.
Summer Park (207,224), Valor Arena (309,371)
Valor Arena (115,94)
1. Find Lysander on Jul. 7th - Sep. 14th to enter Valor Arena.
2. Speak with Lysander in the Arena to start the challenge.
3. You’re going to reach the destination as soon as possible. The faster you are the better score you will get.
4. Completing extra quests will give you bonus scores.
5. When you finish the challenge, you can talk to Morris to check your score and swap for Sunny Coins.
6. There’re 2 fields. Reward in VIP Field is 10 times better than that in Common Field. However, every time you enter the VIP Field, a chance will be deducted from your VIP Card.
1. Valor Arena is open! If you like challenges and want to show yourself off, you shouldn’t miss it! Talk to Lysander to sign up. Reward in VIP Field is 10 times better than that in Common Field, but it will deduct the chance from your VIP Card.
2. After you enter the Arena, you can speak with Lysander to start challenge. The sooner you reach the destination, the higher score you will gain. Besides, you can complete extra quests to win more scores. Lysander is glad to give you some clues.
3. First, you should keep away from the storm, which may block your way.
4. When you reach a hall, you will see some monsters. You need to kill the specified monsters according to the instruction. If you manage to do that, you will gain some scores. If you kill wrong monsters by mistake, you can’t get anything.
5. You will soon reach to the Kindling Hall where you can see kindling of different colors. Collect correct one to light the Seal Poles in the altar, to awaken the Fanged Demon. Note: When you are carrying a kindling, your energy is consumed very fast. Make sure you reach the altar before your energy runs out.
6. When you reach the altar, please light the Seal Poles in correct order, to summon the Fanged Demon.
7. Once you defeat it, you will receive many scores.
8. Scores will be deducted if you kill a Lost Pig.
9. You can see some chests on the way. Some of them will bring you extra scores while the others may bring troubles.
10. When reaching the destination, you will learn the grade according to your score and be teleported out.
11. Visit Morris to check your grade and swap for Sunny Coins.
12. If you have enough Sunny Coins, you can swap them for a prize from Wade.