Daily Quest: Fishing Contest
1. Talk to Popper in Hachey Town, to learn the information about the Fishing Contest.
Details Walkthrough1. Go talk to Shary (Cronus 245,513) to enter the Hachey Town or claim a map which can lead you to a designated place in Hachey Town immediately.
2. After entering Oak Lake, you’re going to need to find Fraedrich to buy a Fishing Pole and claim a Magic Lure. The lure can be used up to 20 times, at most. You can claim it once a day.
3. Take the pole and lure to a nice fishing spot, then left click to start fishing. Please note that you can only walk around this area, and can’t ride on a mount.
4. When you notice a red “!” mark above your head, pull on the Fishing Pole! It means something is taking the bait!
5. It might be a nice fish, or maybe a Carnassial Spore or Fierce Crayfish. You might have to fight for your dinner!
6. If you get Strange Algae, you may find a Rainbow Trout or a Carnassial Spore, inside!
7. If you get an Emulative Pike, you can play Rock-Paper-Scissors with it!
8. If you get a Talkative Bullhead Catfish, don’t be fooled by it. You’ll need to make the right decision to outsmart him.
9. Right click on the fishes you catch and put them into the Magic Fishbowl.
10. If you catch 300 kgs of fish in a day, you can go claim a prize from Fraedrich. The more, the better!
11. The Fishing Rankings are set according to the total weight of fish that each contestant catches in a day. The Big Fish Ranking is set according to the weight of each fish that each contestant catches.