Get to know the Vampires!
|Instinct||Pneuma||Inspiration||Evil Core||Blood Core|
|Divine Instinct||Divine Pneuma||Phase Attribute||Primal Hunger|
Called the Night Walkers, they are nobles who have been long forgotten by time. They are posh, pale, have dark eyes and beautiful figures. These are the legendary Vampires!
Blood Soul and Sacrifice System
Vampires default to permanently converge with a Eudemon, which is called a
But how do you improve your Blood Soul? The answer is through Sacrifice! There are currently 8 ways to sacrifice
You can click the icon to enter the Sacrifice interface.
There are no limits on the type of Minor Eudemons that can be used.
After a successful Instinct Sacrifice, your Instinct GR improves and Bloodline increases by 1. (A Eudemon Clover is helpful to greatly improve Instinct GR.)
1. If the Blood Soul's Star Level is below 5: Character level should be higher than 40, the Minor Eudemon should be at least Level 20, and a cost of 2,000 Vigor.
2. If the Blood Soul is Star 5 or above: Character level should be higher than 50, the Minor Eudemon should be at least Level 20, and a cost of 3,000 Vigor
3. If the Blood Soul reaches Star 10: The Blood Soul should reach at least Level 70, the Minor Eudemon's level should be higher than 40, and a cost of 6,000 Vigor. There are still different requirements on the Star Level of the Minor Eudemons.
The Pneuma Sacrifice doesn't need a Minor Eudemon, and it will cause one of the attributes (Min P-Atk GR, Max P-Atk GR, Def GR, or M-def GR) to be improved. Generally, it takes 1 hour to carry out a Pneuma Sacrifice. Vampires can stay online for 30 minutes or cast the skill “Soul Touch” to obtain a heightened state. If so, your Pneuma increases 5 times as fast as normal and it only takes 12 minutes to carry out the Pneuma Sacrifice!
Inspiration and Bloodline will increase after an Inspiration
1. Character should reach at least Level 70
2. The Minor Eudemon's Luck should be higher than the Blood Soul's Inspiration
3. Costs 6,000 Vigor
When the Blood Soul's Bloodline reaches 5, you can carry out the Evil Core Sacrifice to improve the Evil Core. It costs a Universal O/XO each time. Please note that it's not a 100% chance of success. If unsuccessful, the Evil Core value decreases, without degrading the level.
When the Blood Soul reaches 30 stars, you can carry out the Blood Core Sacrifice to improve the Blood Core. It costs a Universal O/XO each time. Please note that it's not a 100% chance of success. If unsuccessful, the Blood Core value decreases, without degrading the level.
When the Blood Soul's Divine Level reaches 1, you can carry out the Divine Instinct Sacrifice to improve the Valor. The Minor Eudemon should be a Saint O/XO.
When the Blood Soul's Divine Level reaches 1, you can carry out the Divine Pneuma Sacrifice to improve the Spirit and Wisdom. The Minor Eudemon should be a Saint O/XO, whose Spirit and Wisdom attributes are higher than the Blood Soul.
Through the Phase Attribute Sacrifice, the Blood Soul's Phase Attribute will
1. Blood Soul's Divine Level should reach at least 15.
2. Character should reach Level 70.
3. The Minor Eudemon should be an Eidolon.
4. Costs 6,000 Vigor
The Primal Hunger state may be triggered under certain conditions, like
killing monsters, character or eudemons being dead, or using Exp Balls and so
When it is triggered, there's a 70% chance to improve the Blood Soul's Initial Attributes and a 30% chance to increase the Bloodline by 30 When Initial Attributes are improved by the Primal Hunger for 5 times, their Initial HP will increase to 290, Ini Min P-atk: 99, Ini Max P-atk: 99, Ini P-def: 81, and Ini M-def: 56.