How To Protect Your Account
|99.com reminds you that we do not deal with hacked account cases for
Eudemons Online. Players are ultimately responsible for the safety of their own
account. Here we present some tips for you to protect your account:|
1. Use a long password. The longer your password is, the harder it is for hacker to break it; and use a combination of both letters and numbers. You can change your password here
2. Don't make your character name exactly the same as your login account. It will be easier for the hackers to break your password.
3. Never let anyone else know your account ID, password, security question and answer.
4. Never share or trade your account with anyone. It is not allowed; otherwise you must be responsible for its consequence. Some scammers will trade you their accounts for real money or in-game items, and then change the account password or hack the account they know exactly the information they need.
5. Don't trust anyone who offers free eps or rare items. Once you believed it, they would ask you for your account ID and password, and then you might be hacked. Remember: there is no free lunch.
6. We recommend you to trade in the Market. If you are low level and trading in the City, you might be killed and drop your items.
7. Beware of fraud sites. There is only Eudemons Online site: eo.99.com. Don't believe in any news not coming from eo.99.com.
8. Don't believe in fake GM. GMs have [GM] or [PM] at the end of their names (exact spelling, no extra character in-between and with a pair of ""). Don't trust anyone claiming to be a GM but not having [GM]/[PM] at the end of their names.