Gemini and Cancer Will Merge on Oct. 16th
We are pleased to inform you that the Cancer server will merge into Gemini on Oct. 16th. All players' data on the original servers will be completely transferred to the new server after completion. After the server merger, players can login the merged server from the original server entry.
Gemini + Cancer = Gemini/Cancer
Events on Gemni/Cancer server:
- All of the players on the new Gemini/Cancer server will enjoy 2-day PP Drop on Oct. 16th - 17th.
- If you spend more than 200 EPs in the Shopping Mall during Oct. 16th - 20th, you'll get extra 30% PPs.
- GMs will also come online shopping in the market. So prepare your booths on Oct. 16th -17th.
The level of the characters, items, gold and Eudemons in the inventories and warehouses, the Eudemon Warehouses and Eudemon Hatchers on the original server will be completely retained.
If you have two characters in both merged servers with the same account, you need to delete either one before the servers are merged. Otherwise, the character on the Cancer server will be automatically deleted by the system (The character can be retrieved via the Mannequin System).
You can even retrieve your deleted characters by following the instructions below:
How to retrieve your deleted characters via the Mannequin System
You can find your deleted characters by opening your Mannequin window after the current character has reached Level 50 (if you already have more than 5 mannequins currently on Gemini, you can delete mannequins you don't need to restore mannequins you need.)
Click on the "Login" button, the offline character will become online - together with other online characters.
If you want all mannequin characters to be online, just click on the button "Login All". All the lost items will also be found in the deleted characters.
After the two servers are merged:
- After servers merge, players can log in to the merged server from the original server entry. The Eudemon IDs will be kept. Consequently, two different Eudemons may share the same Eudemon ID in the new server.
- The occupied family maps will be cleared.
- The occupied legion maps will be cleared.
- For the two booths of the same position in the original two servers, only the more valuable one will be kept. The income from the less valuable one will be completely given back to its owner.
- For two castles in the same position in the original servers, only the more valuable one will be kept. The income from the less valuable one will be completely given back to its owner.
- All castles created by players will be kept. You can go to the market (293,447) in Cronus to be teleported to the castle maps, and then ask Abby to send you to your castle.
- Please do not auction within 24 hours before the servers are merged. Items in the Auction House will be cleared after the servers are merged.
- Same character names, family names and legion names will be automatically changed by the system. You can find Eric (293,435) in Cronus to change their names.